Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Levi is 1 Month Old!

This is a week late because apparently my attempt at posting failed:

We have a one month old! I can't believe how fast it's gone and how much he's changed already! Growth and change are bittersweet ya know.  Part of me is sad at how fast it's going and wants time to slow down for just a moment! The other part of me is so excited to watch him change and learn and hit milestones and grow!  I feel like he is huge, but we will have to wait until next month to see how much he's grown, either that or sneak him into a produce scale at the grocery store!😉

Here are some points to note about my one month old boy:


-Had his first camping trip at just shy of 4 weeks (and went through wolf cave with daddy in the carrier)
-Made it clear he was done being swaddled at just shy of 4 weeks (boy likes his freedom)
-Rolled over from back to stomach at 4 weeks
-Has some sweet male pattern baldness going on (hair was brown up until this point)
-Can take a bottle like a champ
-Is learning to self soothe
-Might be a thumb sucker?
-Read his first book yesterday- I Thank God For This Day
-Has blue eyes
-Has been too long for newborn sleepers for awhile and I think today will be his last day in newborn onesies
-Seems to enjoy daddy's whistling (good thing, better just get used to that)
-Likes car rides, stroller rides and being carried in the Boba
-Hates baths!


I did not put him down on his tummy^^


And a few more pictures from our one month shoot:

No comments:

Post a Comment