Instagram Pictures

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Products I Love:New Balance Shockingly Unshocking Sports Bra

I have never done a product review before. That sort of thing just usually does not cross my mind, but I love this product so much that I just had to tell the world!

I just recently started running again. I am going on 8 weeks post partum and I made the leap from going on walks to going on runs, and my sports bra wardrobe was not prepared for it and my breast feeding chest suffered the consequences.  Let's just say your body is not the same when you're breast feeding and so your workout attire should not be the same either!

After my first run with little support I asked my older sister, who has a little more experience in the needing more support while exercising department, what kind of sports bras she buys.  She gave me two brand recommendations- moving comfort and new balance.  

I first ordered the moving comfort brand from amazon because I was able to find it and try it on at our local Dick's Sporting Goods before ordering, but then my sister said if I liked it I should try the new balance kind.  And since you really need more than one sports bra if you are going to run more than a couple times a week, I decided to give the new balance version a go.

I had been pleased with the moving comfort bra for the following reasons:
-very supportive
-adjustable straps
-the straps also come completely out in the front making it easy to breastfeed
-hook and eye adjustable back (although you still have to pull this particular version over your head; other styles are not like that)
-runs true to size in my opinion
- and did I mention, very supportive

The reasons I am loving the New Balance Shockingly Unshocking sports bra even more:
- just like moving comfort, very supportive
-adjustable straps
- even better for breast feeding because the design of the straps makes it easier to get them in and out
-hook and eye adjustable back (does not have to be put on overhead which is a huge perk to me)
-runs true to size
-overall seems to run cheaper than moving comfort although I got my moving comfort bra for about the same price (~$35 from amazon)

As far as I know this bra is designed for bustier women who need more support but not specifically for nursing moms; however, I give this sports bra 5 stars and 2 thumbs up in both the support and ease of nursing departments! 

So to all of you nursing moms who want to exercise comfortably, or even just ladies who are searching for a supportive sports bra, search no further! Go get yourself an awesome bra right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment