Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Welcome to the Blog World

So, I've decided to give this blog thing a go....again.  I've gone through phases with blogging but they never last- because it ends up feeling like something else on my seemingly endless to do list and because I put a lot of pressure on myself with it.  I am not a photographer or a writer; in fact I am rather self-conscious about my photography skills AND my writing.  I am a Christian, a wife, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a bookkeeper, a friend, and soon to be a mother.

This will not be a DIY blog, although I much enjoy projects, crocheting, baking and cooking, and all things DIY; reflections on remodeling our house may even end up in this space.  It is not a parenting blog, although I will likely document lots of parenting adventures as we enter with excitement and healthy fear into this new stage of life.  It will not be a spiritual blog, although as I am a follower of Jesus it deeply affects every avenue of my life, so you can bet it will come up.  This blog will be a space to document life, to reflect on all that God has done in our little family, a place where I can look back in 5 years and laugh and cry and be thankful for memories. I may not write every week or even every month; in fact I am declaring this a pressure free zone because this blog is for me.  If someone else can read and enjoy and maybe even be encouraged I will count that as a bonus, but at the end of the day, this is my online memory book.  That is it's purpose.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy!

Kalli

No comments:

Post a Comment