Instagram Pictures

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

3 Months!

Well per usual this is a couple weeks late because I forgot to post it! Woops!

Life is busy and it is busily bustling by!  I can't believe it's been 3 months! 3 months of life for this handsome, smiley, little guy!
He brings us so much joy and so many laughs.  Despite a rough beginning to the week I enjoyed capturing some of his many faces this morning.  

About the rough beginning, we had our first big weekend trip with Levi.  He went camping at 4 weeks, travelled to St. Louis for a car and a quick aunt britani snuggle at around 8 weeks, and went to Madison, Wisconsin this weekend to hang out with aunt Lyndi. And he did great this weekend- sleeping in the car, sleeping at night in the pack n play, being toted around on hikes and a tour of EPIC (where my sister works) and to restaurants.  

And then Sunday night hit!  As soon as we got home, Ryan had to head to Cincinnati for work just for the night, Levi went to bed easily and then decided to wake up every 2-3 hours in the night and needed some extra help getting back to sleep for some of the feedings. By morning I was exhausted and on top of that my throat and ears were really hurting.  I work Monday and Tuesday so my goal was to make it through the days so that Wednesday we could focus on getting him some really good sleep and getting back on schedule.  So that's what were doing today.  But I guess that's all to be expected, and while we won't make a habit of weekends like that, it was worth it and in the long run I think it's good for me and for him to get off schedule and have to get back on.  After all, someday our baby(ies) won't be the only child(ren) and routines will have to be a little more flexible.

So anyway, here are some more pictures of our little traveler and a few things of note:

-Levi is still rolling from tummy to back although it's still pretty hit or miss, but Ryan finally got to see it! He is also acting like he might be close to rolling from back to tummy.
- He loves to sit and stand and can do so with the help of holding your fingers.  He enjoys the bumbo seat.
-He loves to look around.  Sometimes I have to turn off lights or cover him while nursing just to get him to focus.
- He especially loves ceiling fans, lights, mirrors, and people.
- He is quite social. Even if fussy for me when he is with other people he does great.
- We had our first date night (to P.F. Changs) and my parents watched him. 
- He is super wiggly and always on the move; I'm nervous for the day he starts crawling!
- He is interacting with and grabbing toys which is really fun. He loves th "L" taggie I made him and the rattly cloth cow that my friend Christine got him.
- Anything and everything goes in his mouth- his hand, his arm, my hand, my arm, blankets, toys, etc. He is also an expert spit bubble blower!


No comments:

Post a Comment